Zero Basic Chinese for Adults
Age: 18 +
Total class time: 40 periods/grade
Suitable for: non-Chinese adult students
This course divides basic Chinese learning into three stages, and each stage is divided into three levels.
Elementary level of daily Chinese
1. Suitable for students who have never been exposed to Chinese. Learn Chinese systematically from the most basic Pinyin.
2. Through this level of learning, you will be able to learn Chinese pronunciation and understand simple life dialogues, such as greeting, introduction, simple shopping terms, ordering, etc.
1. Suitable for students who can communicate simply at a slower speed. You can ask questions and answers about the needs or familiar topics in your life. May know several Chinese characters, words or phrases.
2. Through this level of learning, you will learn to ask time, ask directions, book tickets, take a taxi and other topics.
1. Suitable for students who can clearly express specific requirements and needs. Communicate with people at slow speed and clear pronunciation. Be able to ask and answer some familiar topics in daily life.
2. Through this level of learning, you can further learn to talk about hobbies, entertainment activities, travel plans and other topics.
Daily Chinese intermediate
1. Suitable for students who can understand the core points of familiar topics. Communicate with people with standard pronunciation and medium speed.
2. Through this level of study, you will learn how to talk about life style, education background, work experience and other topics.
1. It is suitable for students who can communicate fluently on daily topics in familiar and interesting fields.
2. Through this level of study, you will learn how to discuss the cultural differences between China and the west, traditional festivals, places of interest, etc.
1. It is suitable for students who can communicate with Chinese fluently and freely without any obstacles.
2. Through this level of learning, you will learn to describe stories, describe things, hopes, wishes and ideals. Describe the experience, feelings and personal opinions in detail.
Daily Chinese advanced
1. Suitable for students who can use Chinese accurately and effectively in a wide range of fields. Be able to communicate freely and use grammar correctly. The expression is not limited. But he hesitated to choose a more precise expression.
2. Through this level of learning, you will learn some complex topics, such as environmental pollution, complaints, marital problems, family conflicts, etc.
1. Suitable for students who can understand any topic and its deep meaning. You can express your thoughts freely and understand long and complex sentences.
2. Through this level of learning, you will learn about topics such as stock market and social problems in China.
1. Suitable for students who can understand any Chinese they hear or see. You can express your ideas timely, freely and accurately. It can distinguish between different meanings in different situations. Can understand all kinds of different literary works, oral expression.
2. Through this level of learning, you will learn more complex topics. Have a better understanding of China’s existing market, trade, investment environment and Chinese business culture.
Course is an introduction to
Starting from the most basic strokes, the strokes form characters, the words form words, the words form sentences, the words form articles, and the whole process of accumulation teaching. The teaching theme covers from the most commonly used expressions in daily communication to the professional expressions on specific occasions, laying a good foundation for the later study of “Business Chinese” or HSK4 courses.
1. Improve students’ Chinese listening, speaking and expression skills. After completing this course, students will be able to communicate with others in Chinese and express their ideas and opinions fluently in Chinese.
2. Improve typing ability in Chinese.
3. Able to connect HSK4 courses. Through systematic training, students can quickly pass the HSK4 exam, and ultimately help realize their dream of studying and working in China.